Moby5 - Cressi
A large bag that is slightly smaller than the Moby XL model and which replaces the Moby 4 model in the range. It is made from a new 300/400 Denier material that is light yet very strong. The main compartment opens on three sides allowing easy access. There are two large bellows pockets to the front with zip closures, two side pockets for fins and a small upper pocket that holds an address tag. The reinforced pull handle is telescopic and fully retractable. The wheels have a large diameter and can be removed and easily replaced in the event of breakage. There are two carrying handles: a reinforced one at the top and one with Velcro closure at the bottom. The back of the bag houses supporting rods to keep the Moby 5 in a vertical position. All the zips are very strong YKK.
- Total volume: 115 litres | 4.06 cuft
- Weight: 10.6 lb | 4.8 kg
- Size of main compartment: 30 x 15.8 x 11 in | 76 x 40 x 28 cm
- Size of upper front pocket: 13.5 x 9.05 x 3.3 in | 34,4 x 23 x 8,5 cm
- Size of lower front pocket: 13.4 x 15 x 3.3 in | 34 x 38 x 8,5 cm
- Size of fin pocket: 28.7 x 9.8 x 2.8 in | 73 x 25 x 7 cm