MK25T Evo/S620X Tita+R195 Octo+SPG - Scubapro
MK25T Evo/S620X Ti Regulator + R195 Octopus + SPG
- Machined titanium body is lightweight, highly resistant to corrosion and ultra-durable.
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
Pressure Gauge compact, Metal, Complete with Hose & Boot, Metric
- Compact pressure gauge with a brass case.
- Displays pressure 0-5000psi or 0-500bar.
- Comes with a rubber boot and HP hose.
- Available in Imperial or Metric versions.