MK25 EvoBT/A700 Carbon BT+R195 Octo+SPG - Scubapro
MK25 Evo BT/A700 Carbon Black Tech Regulator + R195 Octopus + Pressure Gauge
- Handmade carbon fiber front cover, metal casing and metal valve housing (barrel) make for a rugged second stage able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Carbon fiber is extremely lightweight and, unlike metal that can change shape when dropped or struck against a hard object, carbon fiber can resist substantial shocks without damage.
- Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- DLC Black Tech coating protects from corrosion and scratches and lends a technical look to the regulator.
- Air balanced second stage smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Air balanced piston first stage in a Black Tech-coated brass body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- With its patented ultra-freeze-resistant Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) the MK25 EVO offers excellent thermal insulation by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, all without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
Pressure Gauge compact, Metal, Complete with Hose & Boot, Metric
- Compact pressure gauge with a brass case.
- Displays pressure 0-5000psi or 0-500bar.
- Comes with a rubber boot and HP hose.
- Available in Imperial or Metric versions.