XL4+ Regulator Set - Apeks
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- With 2 HP ports and 4MP ports.
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
- UV inhibitors to help prevent discolouration of the white materials.
- This octopus is based on the XL4 second stage
- Designed for coldwater with the performance you expect from an Apeks pneumatically balanced valve
- Diver adjustable venturi control
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee
- The unit has a high visibility yellow accent pieces and a 36” braided yellow hose
Pressure Gauge Apeks
The Apeks submersible pressure (contents) gauge, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder. The gauge indicates the cylinder bottle pressure and the dial range is from zero to 5000psi (a metric version is also available with a range up to 360 bar). The dial face is designed with clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
**ต้องการ Flex Pressure Gauge เพิ่ม 300 บาท