MK11/C370+R095 Octo+SPG Set - Scubapro
MK11/C370 Regulator + R095 Octopus + Pressure Gauge Scubapro
Scubapro MK11 / C370 Regulator
The MK11/C350 is a great choice for dive-trekkers. The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. The C350 is the most compact second stage in SCUBAPRO's line, so takes up little space in a travel bag. It breathes smooth and easy, and offers an inhalation effort control knob and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. With this system in your dive bag you'll be ready to hit the road.
First Stage MK11
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
Second Stage C370
- Balanced second stage
- Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover and inhalation control knob.
- Optimal Flow Design incorporates a special barrel and poppet valve to produce maximum airflow under any diving conditions.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6oz/171g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1600 l/min - 57 SCFM.
- Classic downstream valve design for optimal breathing performance.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for sidemount, pony or deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes yellow purge cover and 39in/1m high-viz yellow hose.
Pressure Gauge Compact, Metal , Complete with Hose & Boot, Metric
- Compact pressure gauge with a brass case.
- Displays pressure 0-5000psi or 0-500bar.
- Comes with a rubber boot and HP hose.
- Available in Imperial or Metric versions.