Finger Reel 50 m.-PSI
A finger reel or finger spool is a great piece of gear to add to your kit. It can be used to deploy a surface marker buoy from below, to search or to measure underwater.
- Made of ABS plastic, finger reel are simple to use and virtually indestructible in the water.
- Yellow braided line for a better visibility
- 3 lengths as 20m, 30m and 50m
- Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring
- Standard with a large stainless double ended clip.