Dive-n-Roll Bag LITE-Scubapro
Keep it simple, make it easy. Two rules to live by when traveling with dive gear. They're also the first things that come to mind when you see the DIVE 'N ROLL LIGHT. The huge main compartment is protected by a semi-rigid case. This is where your dive gear goes. Once filled, the lid closes with corrosion-resistant, double-pull coil zippers, unveiling additional packing space for stashing clothes and other soft goods. On top of this the DIVE 'N ROLL LIGHT provides a removable backpack for stowing your most valuable gear that you're going to want to keep close to you during your journey. Separate the two pieces for quick baggage stowage and carry-on convenience, then once at your destination, zip them together and you’re ready to roll again.
- Two-in-one design concept -- one semi-rigid case plus one removable soft bag -- equals a hassle-free gear transport system.
- Non-rigid portion of the exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT, 450D Rip-stop and 600D Polyester/PU for strength and durability.
- The large main compartment holds lots of dive gear while providing plenty of protection.
- Coil double-slider zippers are durable and make accessing the large main compartment that much easier.
- Additional packing space in the main compartment’s soft lid is ideal for stashing clothes and other soft goods.
- Detachable backpack enables you to keep your most valuable gear with you throughout your journey.
- Two rubber-covered handles plus a telescopic tow handle and reinforced saltwater-resistant wheels offer a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- Dimensions (approximate): 26x16x13in/66x40x32cm. Weight: 8.7lbs/3.98kg. Volume: 22.2gal/ 84L.