Profile Men 0.5 mm.-Scubapro
MULTI-PURPOSE THERMAL PROTECTION
Wear it as a warm-water wetsuit or as an undersuit when diving colder waters.
The ultra thin neoprene PROFILE 0.5MM steamer can be used as a warm-water wetsuit or as a base layer beneath a thicker wetsuit for cold-water diving.
Built with a quality nylon/neoprene blend on the outside for durability and a comfortable Silverskin ultra-smooth inner lining, this lightweight steamer features the distinctive Profile pattern and styling and includes Powertex anti-abrasion panels and Tatex kneepads.
Non-chafing flat-seam stitching is comfortable against the skin. Thumb loops and foot stirrups prevent ride-up when worn as a first layer beneath a thicker wetsuit.
- Made of 100 percent N2 0.5mm neoprene formulated from eco-friendly X-Foam.
- Everflex flexible panels maximize flexibility and range of motion.
- Silverskin interior features a cell finish with a 'Metalite' coating for extra warmth retention.
- Non-chafing flat-seam stitching is comfortable against bare skin.
- Thumb and foot straps make it so much easier to put on the suit, plus prevent ride-up.
- Rear zipper looks great plus aids in donning and doffing.
- Anti-abrasion Powertex material on seat and shoulders and Tatex kneepads offer lots of abrasion protection.
- Available in 7 mens and 7 womens sizes. Click on men's size chart or women's size chart for more details.
Men: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL.
Women: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
* * *
SCUBAPRO's Profile suit is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollultants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.