Nexus Semi Dry - Scubapro
LOW-DRAG AND FOLDABLE, WITH THE NEXUS SURFACE SWIMMING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
A solid contender among SCUBAPRO's premium snorkels is the NEXUS. This low-drag snorkel features an oval-shaped, large-bore upper barrel that minimizes drag while allowing lots of air to flow. The barrel is fitted with a splashguard-style top to deflect surface water. At the other end there's an angled purge valve designed to divert bubbles out of your line of sight. The rotating mouthpiece can be positioned perfectly for maximum comfort. When breathing off a regulator, the snorkel's corrugated lower section drops out of the way.
The NEXUS offers another handy design feature: the upper barrel is flexible, so if you don't want to hang theNEXUS from your mask strap when it's not being used, you can unclip it and fold it for stowage in a BC pocket
- Splashguard top helps keep water from entering the large-bore barrel.
- Oval-shaped upper barrel minimizes drag when snorkeling.
- Angled purge valve directs bubbles out of your sight line.
- Ergonomic mouthpiece offers maximum comfort during long snorkel sessions.
- Corrugated lower section drops away from face when not in use.
- Flexible upper barrel allows snorkel to be folded for stowing.
- Quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap.
- Available in 4 colors.
Colors: Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red, White (Drop only).