- The Power Zone, located in front of the foot pocket, where the power bands used to be, continues to evolve. What were once powerbands, are now integrated “V Boosters”, providing even more power with less effort.
- A new spring strap offers a soft TPR heel pad along with Aqua Lung’s own proprietary buckles.
- The foot pocket is equipped with the “Power Transmission Zone”. This anchors the foot preventing unnecessary stretching of the foot pocket on the power stroke resulting in maximum energy transmission.
- The blade contains a high performance elastomer resulting in high efficiency
- An elastic blade insert creates a “spoon effect” that pushes more water with each down stroke adding to efficiency.
- A customized inner sole provides a grip effect. This prevents wasting power from the boot moving laterally inside.
- The foot pocket’s design, compounds and sizing are dedicated to women’s feet resulting in greater comfort
- The Shot FX has a dedicated blade that is shorter and softer than traditional fins. This makes them easier to kick.