MTX-R - Apeks
The MTR-R has been designed for military use in extreme diving conditions.
- DIN connection (Total weight including hose) – 1.193kg (2.63lbs)
- Yoke connection (Total weight including hose) – 1.339kg (2.95lbs)
- First Stage – PVD and chrome plated brass, reinforced main diaphragm, stainless steel springs,
- Second Stage – PVD and chrome plated brass, stainless steel spring,
- O-Rings – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Hoses – In-liner Polyurethane Compound, inner braid of Polyester Thread, outer layer braid of Nylon Thread.
Maximum working pressure:
- First Stage DIN - 300bar (4351 psi)
- Yoke clamp connection - 232bar (3365 psi)
Medium supply pressure:
- 9-10 bar (131-145psi)
- Storage -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Working Temperature 0.5°C to 55°C (32.9°F to 131°F for cold water use)