Calypso Regulator - Aqualung
Calypso Regulator Incorporating all the best features of its predecessors, this third generation Calypso has new innovative features resulting in a more comfortable, lighter-weight and easier-breathing regulator. From the consumer that wants performance at an affordable price to the dive center that wants a rugged and easy to maintain regulator, the Calypso delivers.
The fifth generation of the popular Calypso regulator. This simple design, with attractive price, makes it a popular choice for dive lockers rental as well as new divers. it is compact, lightweight, easy to service.
It offers in addition a simple and fast connection of the MP hose but also the possibility of using it right or left hand.
* Compatible with EAN 40 right out of the box
First Stage :
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
Second stage :
- No tool needed for dismantling
- Usable left or right hand
- Box bottom made with reinforced ABS with an inline venture vane
- Offers a traditional hose attachment via a swivel nut.
- The classic version is not reversible from right-handed to left-handed configuration.
- The Classic version is the better choice for coldwater diving as it is more resistant to freezing than the Quick Connect version