i200 - Aqualung
The i200 is an intuitive, sporty diving computer with an easy versatility.
With its fresh design, you’ll find yourself wearing the i200 as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. And with 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to you.
This entry level diving computer is easy to use and you will find yourself wearing it every day for your favorite aqua sports activities.
- Diving computer with 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
Other main features of the diving computer i200
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com
- Download cable
Included in the Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety reference information
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening tool